Its holiday time, and travelling is most common part of my life. When travelling with kids packing bags and keeping a note of all their needs is extremely important. Here, are simple tips to help you for preparing your travel pack hope they make your life simpler
Firstly, make a packing list – clothes, cosmetics, comforts, emergency kit. Then start collecting all the valuables one by one.
- As its summer time, it will be good to pack in light clothes for kids which keep them cool. You can of course take full-sleeves but ensure light cotton clothes.
- Usually, I make my kids wear pyjamas while travelling its most comfortable. The colours chosen are earthy so there is no fear of clothes getting dirty soon.
- For a weekend, carry 4 sets of pyjamas and t-shirts. With 8 inners as often kids wet their pants.
- Also, I keep in 3 pieces than those bulky sweaters and pull overs.
- Three pieces give an advantage if any one dirty you need not worry just remove it.
- 2 sets of towel, handkerchiefs, 4 pairs of socks and 2 pairs of shoes. The footwear depends on occasion as well.
Always keep a jacket, cap handy in case your kid feels cold etc.
- Baby cream – I prefer the entire Johnson Baby pack it has everything from a comb to diaper, powder, soap, shampoo, body cream.
- An antiseptic, hand wash and tissue wipes.
- Basic medical syrups for cold and flu as well any medication prescribed by the doctor.
- Baby diapers 5, zip locks, washing soap.
- Please cross check the expiry date of each thing.
- Baby tram.
- Walking carrier.
- Their special blanket, bottle or towel they like.
- Baby travel toys and musical stuff which they enjoy.
- A pair of extra clothing and shoes.
- Poly bags and short mats.
- Also keep your child’s doctors number handy, a clinic near your vacation spot its address as well a first-aid.
- It may seem so much, but at an end of day a mother still finds it little when it comes to providing safety, care, and comfort of her children.